Duration: 50 minutes (10 part series)
Goals put you in control of the direction of your life and career instead of just being a passenger. Establishing a destination allows you to focus your energy and develop specific steps. It is also important to give yourself time to explore the options for your career, family, or health can lead to ambitions you had never considered before but that feel undeniably right for you. This course series on goal setting will help you create a framework to keep yourself motivated and accountable, enabling you to meet your personal goals.
- In this series, our objectives are:
- Break down larger goals into manageable parts to improve your chances of success.
- Focus your energy and resources on productive actions.
- Learn the science behind the visualization method.
- Maintain a strategic process so you can realign whenever you get off course.
Titles in this series include:
- The Power of Goal Setting
- How to Figure Out What You Want
- Why You Should Write Your Own Goals Down
- Deadlines Get it Done
- Breaking Goals Down to Make it Do-able
- You Don’t Have to Go it Alone
- Visualization Can Make Dreams Real
- Persevere to Get What You Want
- Know When It’s Time to Pivot
- Celebrate When You Achieve Your Goal
Let us know if you have questions or would like to evaluate the course for you and your team.