Duration: 50 minutes (10 part series)
Critical thinking is your best thinking when making important decisions, or understanding complex ideas. When you think critically, you’re aware of the many distractions, biases, and persuasive techniques used to steer actions and decisions one way or another. Instead of sloppy thinking or hasty decisions, a critical thinker uses skills and thinking structures to identify assumptions, questions arguments, and draw logical conclusions.
1. Making the Case for Critical Thinking
2. Being an Agile Critical Thinker
3. Recognizing the Power of Assumptions
4. Asking Questions is the Foundation of Critical Thinking
5. Seeking Multiple Perspectives
6. Evaluating Arguments
7. Using Evidence Wisely
8. Selecting the Best Thinking Tools
9. Overcoming Indecision
10. Drawing Conclusions
Let us know if you have questions or would like to evaluate the course for you and your team.