Approaching a boss, investor, or another resource with a half-cocked idea is a quick way to get rejected. The key to gaining the approval of teams, leaders, and others is to present them with value. Once you get them on board, you can get the help you need to accomplish your goals while improving your reputation as an asset to your organization. Adopt a service mindset that shows your peers and superiors that you’re working for the betterment of the group.
Course Quick Facts:
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Downloadable Handout: Yes
- Series Title: Innovation for Managers
- Create a well-developed idea that’s ready to be presented;
- Offer enough value to negate the risk;
- Communicate and invite testing, feedback, and input;