It’s important to reframe stress as an opportunity for learning and growth. This course is designed to help you improve your stress tolerance skills in order to become more resilient. You will discover how moderate stress builds tolerance for stress. We will introduce you to a number of stress-relief techniques such as a “Worse Case Scenario Game” and a number of compartmentalization exercises.
After completing this course, you will be equipped to manage stress more effectively. You will no longer find yourself carrying negativity from one situation to another, such as workplace stress spilling over into your personal life. These stress tolerance techniques will help you to improve your relationships and overall well-being.
Course Quick Facts:
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Series Title: The Raising Resiliency Series
- Develop a stronger tolerance for day-to-day stress;
- Utilize a number of stress-relief techniques and compartmentalization exercises;
- Manage your stress levels effectively and become more resilient;
- Improve both your working and professional relationships;