The story of the Wright brothers is the epitome of self-directed learning. Through collaboration, trial and error, and experimentation, they made an airplane. This course will empower learners to develop a growth mindset, tackle challenges head-on, and evolve from failures. Self-directed learning is also a continuous process and can only be achieved by embracing the steps of taking initiative, having clarity, targeting issues, and prioritizing goals.
Course Quick Facts:
- Duration: 7 minutes
- Downloadable Handout: Yes
- Series Title: Embracing Curiosity for Your Career Growth
- Discuss the concept of self-directed learning.
- Explore the steps of initiating, clarifying goals, and targeting issues.
- Set achievable milestones to foster continuous growth.
- Network and connect with other self-directed learners to maintain motivation.