Making assumptions is a completely natural behavior, but sometimes it can lead to beliefs and even actions that we wouldn’t have come to if we had all the information. That practice can cause much undue anxiety and stress. This course will teach you how to use critical thinking skills to acknowledge and resist those assumptions. Learn how to quiet your biases, save your energy, and reduce your anxiety.
Course Quick Facts:
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Downloadable Handout: Yes
- Series Title: The Unconscious Bias Series
- Recognize the temptation to make assumptions;
- Learn the ladder of inference and how it can affect your life;
- Redirect yourself to avoid assumptions and diminish your biases;