Your motivations drive you to choose to take action, but they can also drive you to take shortcuts that lead to less satisfying results. When you understand what your motivations are, you can recognize the cognitive biases you might employ because of that motivation. Recognizing those biases will help you analyze options more completely to make more satisfying decisions in the future.
Course Quick Facts:
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Downloadable Handout: Yes
- Series Title: The Unconscious Bias Series
- Identify the motivating elements in your life;
- Recognize the cognitive biases that arise from those motivations;
- Make more satisfying choices without resorting to negative biases;