When you are interested in and curious about other people, you are in discovery mode. You’re not making assumptions or letting any biases take over. Other people sense your openness and are more comfortable revealing themselves to you and connecting from a place of authenticity. After completing this course, you will be better able to connect with others and develop mutual respect and stronger communication.
Course Quick Facts:
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Downloadable Handout: Yes
- Series Title: The Workplace Civility Series
- To show interest, start with your body language;
- When you speak, be relevant and ask questions that make sense;
- Listen with interest to what the other person is trying to tell you;