Self-compassion may sound a bit “soft” but it’s an effective way to leverage your strengths. Rather than being critical of yourself, especially when things don’t go exactly as planned, try being empathetic. You’d do that for a friend, so it’s time to do it for yourself. After completing this course you’ll reconsider the value of being empathetic and compassionate – to yourself and to others. You will learn to use your strengths and supports to help you through periods of negativity and self-doubt.
Course Quick Facts:
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Downloadable Handout: Yes
- Series Title: 18 Tough Acts of Management
- Learn how to be empathetic towards yourself;
- Identify ways to be compassionate to others and yourself;
- Practice ways to use your strengths to help you through self-doubt;