Being a leader is everyone’s opportunity. It can be learned if you are open to new ideas and ways of working with people. This may mean accepting occasional failure and letting go of “what worked before.” After completing this course you will be better able to adopt new ideas and practices associated with leadership. You will recognize the value and potential of being open, adaptive, and a bridge for networking.
Course Quick Facts:
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Downloadable Handout: Yes
- Series Title: 18 Tough Acts of Management
- Learn that leadership includes accepting change;
- Recognize the value of being open and adaptive;
- Adopt new ideas and practices for leadership;