As a manager, it’s important to get to know your team members beyond just their work responsibilities. Understanding what your team members are passionate about can help you find ways to make their work more meaningful and engaging. When employees are doing work that aligns with their interests, they’re more likely to feel motivated and productive. This course will teach you 7 powerful questions to ask your team and help you assign meaningful work, develop skills, and build relationships.
Course Quick Facts:
- Duration: 7 minutes
- Downloadable Handout: Yes
- Series Title: Thriving Through Emotional Intelligence
- Understand your team members’ aspirations and align them with the company’s objectives;
- Identify your team members’ unique skills to build engagement and improve performance;
- Help managers identify areas for improvement in their own leadership style;