You can feel great about yourself, but still have plenty of doubts about your ability to accomplish something new or difficult. Developing a sense of self-efficacy can be a tricky business, but luckily, we have two different techniques to choose from: self-affirmation and self-interrogation. This course will help you practice strategies to develop a deeper understanding of yourself, your goals, and motivations.
Course Quick Facts:
- Duration: 7 minutes
- Downloadable Handout: Yes
- Series Title: Thriving Through Emotional Intelligence
- Explain the difference between self-esteem and self-efficacy;
- Identify self-affirmation techniques to boost your confidence;
- Apply self-interrogation to uncover doubts, fears, and motivations;